IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY OF:
Dedicated Exhibition Floor Showcasing The Latest State-of-the-Art:
- Collaborative)Robotic Arms
- Gesture-Controlled Lightweight Robots
- Robotics Controllers
- Robotics Teach Pendants
- Auxiliary Robotics Equipment
- Robotics Software
- Robotics Maintenance
- Robotics Training
- Robotics Insight Solutions
- Robotic Accessories
- Vacuum Grippers
- Parallel Grippers
- Mobile Pedestals
- Error Proofing Technologies
- Glove Scanners
- Vision System Software
- Vision Detection Technologies
- Optical Lenses
- Sensing Technologies
- Part Tracking Systems
- Real-Time Monitoring Camera Systems
- Wearable Technologies
- Ergonomic Workstations
- Ergonomic Solutions
- Ergonomic Workwear
- Industrial Manipulators
- Automation Solutions for: Press Shop, Body Shop, Paint Shop, Power Train & Assembly
- Automation Contractors
- Laser Welding Technologies
- Wireless Communication Technologies
- Data Management Systems
- Data Collection Systems
Access to and use of this site (www.next-generation-automotive-automation.com) is provided by American Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
American Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by American Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of American Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of American Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will American Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
American Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that American Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
American Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying American Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of American Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
The Next-Generation Collaborative Robots & Automation Technologies Automotive Manufacturing 2016 is...
The first-of-its-kind fully OEM led conference, delivering OEM case studies and practical experiences to assess the commercial application, integration and benefits of innovative collaborative robotic technologies to drive them in to factories quicker...
The event also focuses on showcasing the very latest high-tech, cutting edge automation and collaborative robotic technologies to really rush the barrier, increase production efficiencies, reduce errors and increase manufacturing.
WHAT'S REALLY UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONGRESS?
- Widest Range Of Practical Real World OEM Case Studies : Delivering never-before-seen OEM case studies and practical experiences to assess the commercial application, integration and benefits of innovative collaborative robotic technologies to drive them in to factories quicker.
- Greater Focus On Next-Generation Robotics Than Seen Anywhere Else: Understand which technologies that have been proven to be safe for deployment on the assembly lines, and what types of robots are improving manufacturing efficiency and cutting costs to justify the initial outlay.
- State-of-the-Art Technology Exhibition : Focusing on high-tech, cutting edge automation and collaborative robotics technologies, automotive manufacturers have the chance to hear the latest results on innovative technologies that are pushing the barrier, increasing efficiencies, reducing errors and maximize manufacturing profitability.
- Focus On New Trends Like Error Proofing & Vision Detection : Stay up-to-date on the big trend right now and learn how to use the visual world to verify that the job is getting done and avoid having an error that when going from one process to the next.