IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY OF:
Dedicated Exhibition Floor Showcasing The Latest State-of-the-Art:
- Collaborative)Robotic Arms
- Gesture-Controlled Lightweight Robots
- Robotics Controllers
- Robotics Teach Pendants
- Auxiliary Robotics Equipment
- Robotics Software
- Robotics Maintenance
- Robotics Training
- Robotics Insight Solutions
- Robotic Accessories
- Vacuum Grippers
- Parallel Grippers
- Mobile Pedestals
- Error Proofing Technologies
- Glove Scanners
- Vision System Software
- Vision Detection Technologies
- Optical Lenses
- Sensing Technologies
- Part Tracking Systems
- Real-Time Monitoring Camera Systems
- Wearable Technologies
- Ergonomic Workstations
- Ergonomic Solutions
- Ergonomic Workwear
- Industrial Manipulators
- Automation Solutions for: Press Shop, Body Shop, Paint Shop, Power Train & Assembly
- Automation Contractors
- Laser Welding Technologies
- Wireless Communication Technologies
- Data Management Systems
- Data Collection Systems
ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION CASE STUDIES LED BY:
Global & North American Asset Sustainment Manager
Data Analytics Software Development / Manufacturing / Test Engineer
Ford Motor Company
Assistant Project Manager, Production Engineering
Toyota Engineering & Manufacturing North America
Ford Motor Company
Honda Engineering North America
Subaru of Indiana Automotive
Ford Motor Company
Director of Global Products and Strategy Development
Area Sales Manager, West
Ford Motor Company
Nissan North America
Mechanical Engineer, Intelligent Systems Division
Director- Strategic Projects & MIS
National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
THIS IS A COLLABORATIVE ROBOTS AND AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING CONFERENCE YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS
Implementing The Next-Generation Of Robotics & Automation Systems For Cheaper, Faster & More Profitable Manufacturing
The automotive manufacturing industry is no stranger to automation and robotics. However, what the industry is now witnessing is an influx of next-generation collaborative robotics and automation technologies - technologies that are going to be provided at a lower cost than what the industry is used to, whilst driving safer, faster and more profitable manufacturing and maintaining a solid life-cycle.
American Business Conferences proudly presents the fully OEM-led Next-Generation Collaborative Robots & Automation Technologies Automotive Manufacturing 2016, set to take place on August 17 and 18 in Detroit.
The two-day information packed agenda will deliver the latest OEM-led case studies to thoroughly assess the commercial application, integration and benefits of innovative collaborative robotic and automation technologies to drive them into factories quicker.
Venue Information: Next-Generation Collaborative Robots & Automation Technologies Automotive Manufacturing 2016 will be held at:
Crown Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront Hotel.
2 Washington Blvd,
PREVIOUS AUTOMOTIVE EVENTS
The Global Automotive Series has been attended by a total of 1500+ industry leaders. Here's what attendees have had to say:
"Concept directly in line with challenges I face everyday. Great to hear other OEMs/Tiers speaking about these issues " - Honda R&D Americas
"Good mix of talks and speakers and there was more technical content than I expected. This was a pleasant surprise. Resources and media were excellent " - General Motors
"GALM has grown to be a valuable conference for sharing information regarding lightweight materials for the automotive industry " - Toyota
"I was attracted by increasing my knowledge of material choice as well as discussing in depth issues such as cost. Good scope of presenters " - Bentley Motors
"Good combination of OEM and Suppliers " - Ferrari S.P.A
The Next-Generation Collaborative Robots & Automation Technologies Automotive Manufacturing 2016 is...
The first-of-its-kind fully OEM led conference, delivering OEM case studies and practical experiences to assess the commercial application, integration and benefits of innovative collaborative robotic technologies to drive them in to factories quicker...
The event also focuses on showcasing the very latest high-tech, cutting edge automation and collaborative robotic technologies to really rush the barrier, increase production efficiencies, reduce errors and increase manufacturing.
WHAT'S REALLY UNIQUE ABOUT THIS CONGRESS?
- Widest Range Of Practical Real World OEM Case Studies : Delivering never-before-seen OEM case studies and practical experiences to assess the commercial application, integration and benefits of innovative collaborative robotic technologies to drive them in to factories quicker.
- Greater Focus On Next-Generation Robotics Than Seen Anywhere Else: Understand which technologies that have been proven to be safe for deployment on the assembly lines, and what types of robots are improving manufacturing efficiency and cutting costs to justify the initial outlay.
- State-of-the-Art Technology Exhibition : Focusing on high-tech, cutting edge automation and collaborative robotics technologies, automotive manufacturers have the chance to hear the latest results on innovative technologies that are pushing the barrier, increasing efficiencies, reducing errors and maximize manufacturing profitability.
- Focus On New Trends Like Error Proofing & Vision Detection : Stay up-to-date on the big trend right now and learn how to use the visual world to verify that the job is getting done and avoid having an error that when going from one process to the next.